Recycled Art Workshops - Recycled Art Melbourne
ENQUIRIES: 04222 0286
Recycled Art & Craft workshops can be specifically designed for your festival, school, library or corporation just for a start.
Using materials reclaimed from industry, landfill, household garbage and even from our beaches and waterways we can create beautiful and magical artworks which will be 100% original
These workshops are designed to allow the participant to fully explore their imaginations whilst not only learning new skills but also helping to make a difference to our environment. They are encouraged to actively design their own artwork and full assistance is given in helping them to bring this idea to life, emphaiss is given on them exploring their own imaginations within the context of the chosen theme.
We can design a workshop to fit in with your chosen theme, festival or you can choose from what we already have on offer.
- Magical Mobiles
- Scarey and Ferocious Creatures
- Amazing Collages (either individual pieces or full scale murals)
- Flying Fish
- Percussion at its Best
- Crazy Hats
- Larger than Life Sculptures which can be just about any shape you desire
- Colourful Lanterns
- Super Hero Capes and Cloaks
- Coffee Sack Aprons and Wooden Spoons
- Incredicable weaving either as a large group piece or small idividual works
Workshops can be designed for all ages, for further details please do not hesitate to contact us
BOOKINGS: call Clare 04222 02869